- Primary care at the work sites according to the capacity
- Examine patients at company clinic and prescribe for them the needed medications & examinations
- Refer the patients who need a specialist to the proper health care provider
- Advice patients of any medical condition about general rules
- Revise the medications that was written on any external prescription and write them on
- Deal with emergency cases as he can according to clinics equipment
- Follow up the general condition of patients that regularly visit the clinic Validation of sick leaves
- Doctor specialists at the out-patient clinics of the hospitals that EGYCARE has Contracted with or at said doctors’ private clinics, at the time set by such clinics, or transfer by EGYCARE.
- Treatment at the hospitals that have Contracted with EGYCARE according to the category of the participant,
- Emergency sections annexed to said hospitals.
- Dental therapy provided in the private clinic and centers including teeth examination, gum treatment, x-rays, Panorama and medicine related to dental treatment, normal filing, teeth extraction and related operations ( maxillofacial surgeries) .
root canal treatment and crowns after root treatment is covered if it is mentioned in the table of benefits
- Investigations such as analysis, x-rays, ultra-sound, diagnostic endoscopes, provided that request for such services
- Surgical operations.
- Dispensing medication from the pharmacies that have contracted with EGYCARE and on the form prepared for this purpose.
- Chronic medication :
- investigation results should be submitted
- medications are distributed according to the geographical area
in order to be delivered to the head quarter or directed to assigned pharmacies
NB: Please make sure that reassessment of medical conditions every three months to assure Health safety
- Medical lenses for more than three quarter degrees as a sum of refraction errors for the two eyes, and obtained from reputable medical providers.
- Maternity Package including antenatal care & its complications
- Ambulance for emergency cases.
- 24 hours hot lines for emergencies.
These services are within the limits of the coverage, any amounts in excess shall be paid by the beneficiary.